Saturday, August 22, 2009

Book Signings

Our first book signing was in Altamonte Springs at Borders. We sold out the store supply and had to bring out our own supply of books.

At our second book signing in Sanford at the Borders Express we sold all but three copies. Let me tell you brieftly about the young lady who bought my book there. My eyes filled with tears when I looked at her. The Spirit of God was upon her. I asked her if she was a Christian. She told me she was a "new" Christian and that she had just come back from her first missionary trip. Wow, what an experience. The Spirit of God was so awesome all I could say was "WOW." God is good!!!

Our third book signing was at Bookland, in the Walmart Plaza, in New Smyrna Beach on Saturday, August 15, 2009. We have been so blessed at each book signing. We can’t wait to see who God bring into our paths next.

Our next book signings will be in late October and November 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Book signing at Barnes and Noble, Saturday, September 5, 2009 was a success. Wonderful people came to visit us. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned from my a wonderful two week trip to New York State. I had an awesome signing in my hometown of Norwich, NY at "First Edition Bookstore." I rediscovered my hometown and it's people. What a blessing Bill and I had. We spent the last day of our vacation in Niagara Falls, NY. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete